What makes CCYF “The Best Game In Town” and gives your player the Best Total Football Experience?
- Clark County’s Longest Running, Most Established Youth Football Program Where kids come first!
- No maximum or minimum player weight restrictions, ALL REGISTERED PLAYERS WILL PLAY. Everyone is WELCOME to play.
- Our age and grade divisions ensure a safer environment for all players. Age and maturity are bigger factors to safety than a player’s weight. i.e. - No 5th grade player will be forced to play against an 8th grade player. (See Mayo Clinic Report below in “Safer Than You Think”)
- Our mandatory play rules and rotations ensure playing time in every game.
- Teams are assigned by geographical boundaries of the public school district that players will attend. Children will play with their classmates and neighborhood friends to create a feeder program for the High Schools that they will attend. Teams are not hand picked by coaches and thus creating parody between teams.
- Coaches receive training through USA Football.
- All games officiated by Evergreen Football Officials. These are the same officials that officiate the High School games. All games are played by NFHS rules.
- Head coaches are First Aid/CPR Trained, and Emergency Medical Technician or a certified Athletic Trainer is present at games when available.
- Many of the games are played in High School Stadiums. Some games at night under the lights offering a unique playing experience for the players.
- No player will be required to participate in any fund-raising.
- All games played on Saturday, locally within Clark County.
- ALL safety equipment is provided.